Feathers on The Breath of God - Full Film
“Being a part of this film gave me the opportunity to share my creativity in a powerful manner. I felt fulfilled, joyous and peaceful doing this work as I offered the best of my spirituality and artistic abilities.”
– David Sharp: director, choreographer, and composer
Is there an area of your life where you are feeling stuck or heavy?
Has sadness and/or overwhelm stopped you in your tracks?
Do you have creative dreams, but lack the courage and energy to make them real?
As you watch this theatrical, musical, and visual performance piece that illuminates a journey to wholeness as it was inspired by the life and work of the amazing 12th-century mystic, St. Hildegard of Bingen, you will:
- Be challenged to access more courage in your life
- Be immersed in the uplifting and motivating power of beauty
- Be invited to open the doors of transformation for your own life
- Be encouraged to discover and acknowledge your own unique and powerful creativity
Matthew Fox, the most influential theologian of our time writes: “In an era when women were marginalized, Hildegard was an outspoken, controversial figure. Yet so visionary was her insight that she was sought out by kings, popes, abbots, and bishops for advice.”
The film, “Feathers On The Breath Of God”, will help you receive insights from the amazing St. Hildegard of Bingen, who is still with us after all these centuries.